looked weird for a few days


For a few days, looked a little weird. The CSS wasn’t loading, random 500 errors, etc.

It seems that an auto update went wrong. It finished, but finished incorrectly, but the software thought it was done. I noticed and had to step in.

I installed the newest version of Wordpess (version 5.0.3) manually and moved stuff over in the database. It seems to be holding now. It was easier than figuring out what went wrong and possibly roll back to an old backup.

Site is back up and everything is peachy!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *